Saturday, February 11, 2012

Christmas E-mail

 I received this E-mail
Christmas Greetings

I have a list of people
All written in a book -
And every year at Christmas time
I go and take a look.

And that is when I realize
That those names are all a part -
Not of the book they're written in
But of my very heart.

For each name stands for someone
Who has crossed my path some time -
And in that meeting they've become
A treasured friend of mine.

And once you've met some people
The years can not erase -
The memory of a pleasant word
Or of a friendly face.

So when I send an email
That is addressed to you -
It's because you're on that 'Special List'
Of folk that I'm indebted to.

And you are one of several folk
In times past that I've met -
And happen to be one of those
I don't want ever to forget.

And whether I have known you
For many years or few -
In some way you have had a part
In shaping things I do.

So this the Spirit of Christmas
That forever still endures -
May it leave its richest blessing
In the hearts of you and yours.

I Love Christmas!

Do have a very ...
Blessings Be Yours
In The Coming New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment